By purchasing a ticket for or by using any of the facilities at the Gogo village kids playground venue the customer is deemed to agree to these conditions:
* The indoor playground is a shoe-free environment Socks are required to be worn at all times.
* Parents/Guardians must inform the centre of any children attending with food allergies at the point of booking (We are NOT a Nut free Environment)
* Gogo village is not responsible for any injuries, theft, loss or damage incurred while on our premises. All activities are conducted at your own risk, Gogo village kids playground is a non-negotiable for any accidents, injuries, theft, and loss of any kind.
* Supervision of children is the sole responsibility of their parents&caregivers.
* We have a strict“No-Bullying” policy. Children who display aggressive behavior towards their peers will be asked to leave without refund.
* In order to keep the play area safe, we ask all caregivers to prevent children from removing their legit zone to other zones.
* All activities are conducted at your own risk, Gogo village kids playground is not liable for any accidents, injuries, theft, and loss of any kind.
* All terms,conditions & prices are subject to change without notice.
* Gogo village kids playground is not liable for any harm and/or damages caused by the usage of our equipment and services.
* Gogo village, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to the customer, his/her dependents or legal representatives for personal injury or death suffered by the customer because the recreational activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose or because of negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by Gogo village.
* The customer agrees to pay the cost of and authorizes Gogo village to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to protect his/her welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
* Gogo village kids playground may use any photographs, video footage of you, your dependents, or other minors in your care who use our facilities, collected during your use of our facilities for publication and for use in advertising or promotional material. Such photographs or video footage may appear (whether on their own or in conjunction with other photographs, video footage and/or text graphics) on social media platforms such as Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; Youtube; and/or Snapchat. You also agree not to take photos for Commercial use without the consent of Gogo village.
* Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
* a. is governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates, the Courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction, and
* b. if any part or provision is determined by a Court to be invalid or unenforceable all other parts and provisions shall still be given full legal force and effect.
- [ ] I agree with all the terms & conditions noted in this booking. Gogo village kids playground reserves all rights to change its terms and conditions without notification. all prices on the website are in United Arab Emirates Currency (Dirhams).United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
Safety rules and conditions:
Gogo village ensures that all venues are safe and supportive places for kids and young to attend. Please read them carefully and follow them.
Minimum 120cm height required for all participants.
One way traffic up only. Watch out for other participants at all times to make sure your landing area is clear. Watch out for returning trapeze bar. Bend your knees and straighten your arms when taking off on zipline. Ensure all hair and loose clothing is tied back.don’t move after take off .
-Watch out for other jumpers & always allow smaller jumpers right of way.
-Only one person on each trampoline at a time.
-Safely land on two feet or your bum when bouncing.
-No double bouncing, wrestling or rough play.
-No food or drink on or near the trampolines.
Only kids under 3 years are allowed to be in this zone with one parent or caregiver.